The Armed Forces Institute of Regenerative Medicine Rawalpindi currently has openings (Armed Forces Institute of Regenerative Medicine AFIRM Jobs 2023) that can be found on this page.
For Sindh Rural and Local Quotas, the AFIRM invites applications from Pakistani citizens who meet the requirements. Therefore, applicants from the aforementioned locations may apply for these positions. Armed Forces Institute of Regenerative Medicine AFIRM Jobs 2023.
Gate Lab Technician (BPS-14), Orthotic Instructor (BPS-11), Physiotherapy Assistant (BPS-07), Gate Assistant (BPS-07), Naib Qasid (BPS-02), Aya (BPS-02), and Waiter (BPS-02) were announced as Forces jobs in Rawalpindi.
For these employment opportunities, applicants must have the necessary qualifications, such as a Primary, Matriculation, or Relevant Field Diploma. Priority will be given to candidates with relevant experience.
This position is open to people between the ages of 18 and 25. Unwinding in the greatest age breaking point will be conceded according to the Public authority’s Principles 1983. Up-and-comers who are now functioning as Government Workers may likewise apply.
According to government regulations, quotas will be reserved for women, disabled individuals, and minorities. Within 15 days, interested individuals who meet the requirements can submit applications.
Postal applications can be sent to the Admin Officer, AFIRM, Rawalpindi, through the postal service. Attested copies of all supporting documents must accompany applications.
|Posted on:||8th May 2023|
|Last Date:||May 21, 2023|
|Company:||Armed Forces Institute of Regenerative Medicine|
|Address:||Admin Officer, Armed Forces Institute of Regenerative Medicine AFIRM, Rawalpindi|
- Aya (BPS-02)
- Gate Assistant (BPS-07)
- Gate Lab Technician (BPS-14)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-02)
- Orthotic Instructor (BPS-11)
- Physiotherapy Assistant (BPS-07)
- Waiter (BPS-02)
How to Apply Jobs?
- Applications can be submitted through the postal services to the Admin Officer, AFIRM, Rawalpindi.
Armed Forces Institute of Regenerative Medicine AFIRM Jobs 2023 Advertisement
Find More Jobs: Latest Govt Jobs In Pakistan 2023
Some Information About Armed Forces Institute of Regenerative Medicine AFIRM
The Military Foundation of Regenerative Medication (AFIRM) is a program laid out by the US Division of Guard to propel the improvement of regenerative medication and treatments for injured help individuals. The AFIRM program was created in 2008 and is a collaboration of leading academic institutions, industry partners, and military medical centers across the country.
Regenerative medication is a creative field of medication that spotlights on fixing or supplanting harmed tissues and organs utilizing natural materials, like immature microorganisms, and other cell-based treatments. The possible utilizations of regenerative medication are immense, including medicines for a scope of conditions, like horrendous wounds, consumes, and illnesses like diabetes and coronary illness.
AFIRM is one of the biggest and most exhaustive regenerative medication programs on the planet, with a mission to speed up the improvement of cutting edge treatments and carry them to patients who need them most. In this article, we’ll investigate the historical backdrop of AFIRM, its main goal, and the weighty work being finished by its accomplices.
History of AFIRM
AFIRM was laid out in 2008 because of the requirement for better clinical medicines for administration individuals who had been injured in Iraq and Afghanistan. The program was made by the US Division of Guard’s Office of Maritime Exploration, determined to use the most recent advances in regenerative medication to assist injured help individuals with recuperating from their wounds.
The first AFIRM program was a five-year, $250 million drive that united in excess of 200 specialists from 30 organizations across the US. Since then, AFIRM has continued to grow and expand, with ongoing funding from the Department of Defense and collaborations with industry partners.
Mission of AFIRM
The mission of AFIRM is to develop and deliver regenerative medicine therapies for service members who have suffered catastrophic injuries in combat. The program’s definitive objective is to work on the personal satisfaction for these people and assist them with getting back to well-trained or non military personnel life.
To achieve this mission, AFIRM has set several objectives, including:
- Developing new therapies that can repair or replace damaged tissues and organs
- Advancing the understanding of regenerative medicine and its applications
- Creating a pipeline for the development and commercialization of regenerative medicine products
- Laying out organizations between the scholarly community, industry, and government to speed up the interpretation of examination into clinical applications
Partners of AFIRM
AFIRM is a collaborative effort between leading academic institutions, industry partners, and military medical centers. A portion of the critical accomplices in the AFIRM program include:
- Wake Timberland Organization for Regenerative Medication: This middle is an innovator in regenerative medication research and has been engaged with a few AFIRM projects, including the improvement of skin substitutes for consume patients and a regenerative medication treatment for meniscal tears.
- University of Pittsburgh: This institution is home to the McGowan Institute for Regenerative Medicine, which has been involved in AFIRM research projects focused on developing therapies for traumatic injuries and limb regeneration.
- Rutgers University: This institution is home to the New Jersey Center for Biomaterials, which has been involved in AFIRM projects focused on developing advanced wound care therapies.
- Johns Hopkins University: This institution is a leader in biomedical research and has been involved in AFIRM projects focused on developing therapies for spinal cord injuries and limb regeneration.
- Athersys, Inc.: This biotechnology company has partnered with AFIRM to develop a stem cell therapy for acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS), a condition that can occur in patients with severe COVID-19.
The Military Foundation of Regenerative Medication (AFIRM) is a main program devoted to propelling the field of regenerative medication and growing new treatments for injured help individuals. Through its partnerships with academic institutions, industry partners, and military medical centers, AFIRM is accelerating the translation of research into clinical applications and bringing new hope to patients